Under user's 2007-2024 © Copyright only the texts signed by Karinna Alves Gulias - all rights reserved. I made sure all shared contents have their respective references; if you find any without, please let me know.

Search this blog

27 July 2016

Some thoughts on interpretation and value 3 -- the reverence to our dead in bare soil

If not on rocks, then on concrete; we revere our dead ancestors. Our work, an imprint of our giant step.

So pure our memory, bare a land of many properties. Contrarily, if we pour libation on the ground, we offer language. If we offer language and a mother, then there must be no God. Humanity: realistic concept born to a breeding slave with no legs.

Who am I. Who are you.

Our present, spirituality from speculation. I : I – don’t know who I am. Mirroring to an eternal return; with no presence or gratitude.

What do we truly leave behind? I word you or prejudice.


By Karinna A. Gulias

Burial area at Calverton National Cemetery.

No comments: