Under user's 2007-2024 © Copyright only the texts signed by Karinna Alves Gulias - all rights reserved. I made sure all shared contents have their respective references; if you find any without, please let me know.

Search this blog

16 August 2016

Disaster

In a world of poetry and poets
What is propriety if not cynicism,
Greatness if not fear?

We were born in a battlefield 
And all of us have lost

By and by we come to grips with loss of memory
In our endless growth.



By Karinna A. Gulias





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you think we come to terms with the loss? Honestly, I'm never sure we do, but I really like this piece. It's vivid.

Karinna Alves Gulias said...

Hi Tara! Thanks for your comment. Either we come to terms with the loss of memory or not, it depends on each person. But I do think we should consider the question to begin to understand it.